The Lewis & Clark Advantage:
- Peace of Mind: Our goal is to let our clients focus on the important business of publishing a magazine, knowing that their research study is in capable hands. Our years in business, superior track record, and proven client results assure you that we’ll deliver the results you expect and require.
- Focus on Results: We start by determining how our client plans to use the research, and design the project to match. When it’s time to deliver the results, the report is specifically written and designed to be easy to understand and use.
- Creativity: To obtain useful and meaningful answers, Lewis & Clark takes a fresh approach to each research project. Hard-to-reach respondents, sensitive questions, and time and budget constraints are examples of challenges that we have the flexibility to address.
- Hands-On Guidance: Each project is directly led by Lewis & Clark founder and Principal, Lewis Copulsky, who draws on his more than 30 years of professional experience in marketing and market research. Lewis ensures that the client’s goals and expectations are met, the project stays on track, and the client is kept updated on a regular basis.
- Technical Excellence: Lewis & Clark has demonstrated competence in areas such as sample selection, managing large-scale mailings, implementing online surveys, data processing, and analysis of results. We know the right types of questions to ask, how to ask them, and how to interpret the answers.